We care about our privacy and understand that you care about yours too.
Our respect for your privacy and for that of every person who visits our website motivates us to only collect and use information in ways that are beneficial to you considering your rights and our obligations under the law.
Note that the term “we” “us” “company” applies to the owner of the website, Chapel’s Best Deals while “you” refers to the user/viewer of the website.
1. Types of personal information we collect
We collect personal information. This information is used to identify, locate or contact our customers and website guests. It also relates to other information that may be connected with personal information. We collect the following;
- Contact Information: This allows us to communicate with you. We ask for details such as name, phone number (s), postal address (s), email address (s) or other addresses through which you can be contacted.
- Financial Account Information: This is needed to process payments for products you buy. Information we require depends on your payment channel and includes and not limited to credit or debit card number and expiration date.
- How we collect information.
We ask for your personal information when you subscribe, register, create an account, and/or make an order or any other type of interaction with our website or customer service.
- How we use the Information we collect
We use the information we collect to;
- Process your orders, including purchase and redemption.
- Provide customer assistance to you.
- Provide you with special offers for our products.
- Track redemption of order and carry out other analytics.
- Send you reminders, technical updates, security alerts, updates, and administrative support and messages.
- Provide an advertisement to you through our website, email, and other methods of information dissemination.
- Carry out surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by either other partners which you get as a benefit for being our customer or us.
- Operate and improve our website.
- The release of Personal Data
We do not sell, transfer, rent or share your private information with other parties except third party service providers that provide some of our services on our behalf.
- Information Security
We take essential precautionary measures to guard the safety of our customers’ information by adopting proper data collection, storage, and processing methods and security standards to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your data.